LiUNA Local 183 Trust Administration

1263 Wilson Avenue - Suite 205 East Wing
Toronto, ON M3M 3G2

Office Hours:

  • 8:30am - 4:30pm(Monday / Tuesday / Thursday / Friday)
  • 8:30am - 9:00pm (Wednesday)
  • 7:00am - 12:00pm (Saturday)

Member Services Call Centre Hours:

  • 7:30am - 5:30pm(Monday / Tuesday / Thursday / Friday)
  • 7:30am - 9:00pm (Wednesday)
  • 7:00am - 12:00pm (Saturday)

Contact Numbers:

  • Toll Free:1-888-790-3534
  • Member Services:416-240-7487
  • General Phone:416-240-7480
  • Fax:416-240-7488
  • Member Family Assistance Plan: 1-888-462-8047
  • Disability Management Services:416-240-2104


  • General Inquiries:
  • Disability Management Services:

Trustee and Employer Loginx

Member Loginx

Site Searchx

Claim Forms and Downloadsx

All forms are to be completed on-line, printed, signed and the originals sent to LIUNA Local 183 Trust Administration, 205 – 1263 Wilson Avenue, Toronto, ON M3M 3G2, along with any required original receipts. Please keep a copy for your records.Ok
You will require Adobe Acrobat Reader. It is a free program and can be downloaded here:Download Acrobat Reader here

Language Windowx

To change the language please accept:I accept

English French German Italian Portuguese Russian Spanish

Your dependents become eligible for coverage when you become eligible or, if acquired later, upon becoming your dependent provided your dependents are covered under a Provincial Health Insurance Plan.

Your eligible dependents include your spouse and dependent children as identified below.



  • Spouse means a husband or wife by virtue of a valid civil or religious ceremony or a person living with the member for a minimum of 12 consecutive months will be deemed to be the member’s spouse if such person is publicly represented as the member’s spouse.
  • Same-sex spouses are eligible provided that the relationship includes continuous cohabitation and public representation of married status.
  • To be eligible for Health Care, Dental Care and Dependent Life Benefits, both a common–law spouse and same-sex spouse require 12 months of co-habitation before coverage can be applied for by completing an Application Card or Status Change Form.
  • Divorced spouses are not eligible for coverage.



  • Dependent child means a natural or legally adopted child; or a stepchild or other child who is dependent upon the member for support and lives with the member in a regular parent/child relationship.
  • Dependent children must be age 20 years of age or younger (children from 21 years of age but under age 25 will be covered provided they are attending an accredited school, college, or university as a full time student. Annual proof of student registration must be provided to the Administrative Agent).
  • Dependent children must be dependent on you for support, unmarried and not employed at a regular full-time job.



If your spouse also has coverage through their employer, you must co-ordinate your benefits through this plan with your spouse’s plan. You must advise the Administrative Agent if you or your dependents are covered under another plan, such as your spouse’s benefit plan.